Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
About The Company:
MW Appointments is an established specialist recruitment consultancy focusing on the Insurance and Reinsurance sector. We are a dynamic, privately owned company and due to business expansion we have an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a Trainee Resourcer to join the busy and successful permanent recruitment team in the City of London.
About the role:
As a resourcer, it will be your job to support the Consultants with recruitment tasks. This could include candidate name gathering, interviewing, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
* Quickly develop an understanding of the (re)insurance sector
* Learn internal procedures and systems
* Registering and interview new candidates to understand what they are looking for
* Liaising with Candidates on the telephone and face to face
* Updating the details of existing candidates
* Search internal & external computer databases for suitable candidates
* Attract and source suitable candidates for live vacancies
* Use of job boards to find appropriate candidates
* Provide support to the Recruitment Consultants
* Input data onto a bespoke database to track candidate submission
* Arranging job interviews for candidates
* Preparing and issuing documentation
* Manage your own work load with the assistance of senior staff
* Ensuring all work is compliant with company and legal guidelines
* Ad-hoc duties and assistance when required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Drive and ambition to succeed and see work through to fruition
* 5 GCSEs A* - C
* Relevant experience would be preferred, but is not essential as full training will be provided
What's in it for you?
* Base salary of £16,000 to £18,000 + competitive commission structure
* In-depth training in recruitment and insurance
* Company nights out
* Join a growing and established company with an excellent reputation in the market.
If you are looking to kick start a career within the recruitment industry, apply now.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.