Heliocentrix is on the lookout for an outstanding IT Support Technician to work with the team based in new open plan offices with stunning views in the town of Marden - on the outskirts of Tonbridge, Maidstone and Ashford.
If you are relatively new to IT and are looking for the next step in your career, this might be the perfect role for you.
Salary: £18000 - £21000 based on experience
Deadline for applications 12th April 2019.
We’re a small but rapidly growing friendly team of IT Support Technicians and software engineers who love what we do – finding solutions to problems. We’re proactive in the way we work with our clients and are always on the lookout for innovations to help our clients grow their businesses.
You will be joining us at a time of growth, which we want you to be a part of. Everyone has the opportunity to gain experience in the different areas of the business, not just their own specific role. This means gaining valuable experience across a spectrum of IT areas and truly understanding the whole process. It also means having your ideas listened to, and where possible, being part of the team that implements them. Heliocentrix is small enough to be agile, adaptable and fast moving on change, and big enough to be able to support career progression.
We need someone who is customer focussed and experienced in giving first-class IT support to resolve client issues.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Managing and prioritising service tickets, keeping records of work completed
• Providing 1st & 2nd line technical support remotely or on site when necessary
• Monitoring & actioning system alerts as they arise and resolve as necessary
• Working with clients to monitor and renew software licenses as necessary
• Regularly assisting with preventative maintenance checks of IT infrastructure
• Office 365 and Windows AD user account management
The person we are looking for will be ready to take on a fast-paced and exciting role. You must be able to, and enjoy diagnosing and solving problems and have great communication skills.
• A Level (or equivalent) IT or Computer Science or previous experience in a support role
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 8/10, Windows 8/10 Troubleshooting, Windows server 2012/2016
• Previous experience in customer services or show an aptitude for support
• Excellent trouble-shooter with an eye for detail
• Willingness to learn new skills, products and services
Due to the nature of the role you must have a clean driving licence and your own car which you are willing to use for work purposes.
In return, we offer a range of perks including:
• New open plan offices with stunning views in Marden
• Free Parking
• Training beneficial to job role and your career progression
• Paid Mileage for client site visits
• Healthcare Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Regular Pay and Performance Reviews
• Ad hoc bonus on completion of targets and projects