An exciting opportunity has a risen to join an expanding business based in Sheerness.
This is an ideal role for an Assistant Accountant who is close to being fully AAT qualified and looking to step into a more managerial role.
The successful candidate will have worked within a fast paced accounts department for a minimum of 2 years and has experience within all aspects of finance.
* Supporting the Head of Finance and Finance Manager.
* Management of the day to day finance administration, including, but not limited to, processing invoices, coordinating payment runs, and running monthly reports.
* Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
* Completing purchase orders
* Managing company ledgers
* Processing business expenses
* Coordinating internal and external audits
* Posting daily receipts
* Supporting the Finance Manager with preparing annual budgets
* Completing the year-end analysis
* Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual passionate about a career within finance and working for a highly reputable and progressive business.
Salary up to £26K