We are in an exciting period of growth and are looking for you to join our operational Site in Gravesend as an IT Support Engineer/Helpdesk Support.
Moove Lubricants is a leading provider of automotive fluids, oils and chemicals for passenger cars throughout the UK, Europe and Asia.
This role will be telephone and desk-side based support, day to day task will include:
• 1st / 2nd line user support role
• Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end-users
• Helpdesk Administration
• Setting up new users (hardware & applications) ensuring joiners, leavers and movers.
• Device administration of telephones, mobile phones and other mobile devices including Apple iOS/iPhones
• Windows 10 OS support
• Microsoft/Office 365 + In-Tune support
• MS Active Directory maintenance (Creations, Deletions, Password resets, group maintenance)
• Microsoft Sharepoint administration
• Operational manufacturing systems and infrastructure support including RF equipment, printers & workstations
• Information collation – Serial numbers/kit inventory management
• Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time ongoing
What you need:
• Previous experience in IT support, 1st line support, 2nd line support, Helpdesk support.
• Microsoft Office 2010 to Office 365 skills
• Windows 10, Server and Active Directory knowledge
• Networking experience – LANS, WANS, DHCP, VLANS, WiFi etc
• Experience of setting up PCs, laptops, new starters and resolving issues
• Ability to understand and communicate technical issues to non-technical users
• An active interest in General IT especially in fault finding, diagnosing issues and finding solutions
What we can offer you:
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 within 2 years)
• Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 7%)
• Life Assurance 4x basic salary
• Generous annual company bonus scheme (potential to earn up to 2.25 months salary)
• Free car parking
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30.
Interested in being part of a global organisation who value their employees and encourage development? If yes please send us your CV and the salary you are looking for today.