As a Front End Designer, you will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced cross-functional team to create and re-engineer a top website. The role will focus on delivering high quality UX designs that fit customer profiles and implementing continuous change in an AGILE environment.
Key tasks, responsibilities and accountabilities
If you’re the kind of person who likes implementing new features, understands responsive web design, enjoys making sleek user interfaces and wants to showcase your work to a large and engaging audience then this is the job for you!
We require experience working within a similar role or within a Digital Marketing role with a UX/frontend design focus.
· 22 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
· Company Sick Pay after 3 months (6 weeks full pay, 6 weeks half pay)
· Company pension scheme - matched contributions up to 4%
· Life assurance scheme
· 25% discounts off all cottage, villa, lodges, parks and boats brands
· Private health care - single cover
· Free last-minute holidays depending on availability
· Ad-hoc special employee offers
· Flexible working
· ‘Wish Day’ scheme where employees can take a day to assist with initiatives for charity or in the local community
A solid portfolio of web design and front-end design work.
A natural eye for good design - knowing instinctively when a layout is balanced and communicates a message effectively.
A natural artistic ability and able to produce stunning graphics.
An ability to work comfortably within Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator)
Have conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts.
Have 2 - 3 years of experience in the digital industry.
Understand a user-friendly approach to content management web projects.
An ability to work in collaboration with Designers, other Developers and Product/Project Managers as one team.
Internal stakeholders within: Marketing & Ecommerce, Product, Commercial, External Agencies,
IT & Development, Customer Experience
Desired personal traits/disposition
High attention to detail and quality orientated.
Able to work in Kanban/Agile environments.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Able to create and maintain strong working relationships with other members of the delivery team.
A passion for UX
Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
Creative and self-motivated