HOTTEST ROLE IN TUNBRIDGE WELLS!
HAVE YOU GOT PRODUCTION OR MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE?
I have just taking on an exciting new role working for a company who have over 50 years of experience working their highly niche and bespoke industry! My client prides themselves on creating highly innovative and creative products, which has enabled them to have a huge international presence.
My client manufactures products that are founds in all walks of like, from car parks to amusement parks to railway stations.
As a result of my clients continued success, they are seeking a supervisor to join their small, yet highly technical team. This role will primarily be focussed on repairing and servicing my clients bespoke electronic products.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will be:
• Working closely with other members of the Technical and Logistics team.
• Managing a small team and ensuring deadlines and goals are planned and met.
• Ensuring output targets and KPI’s are met.
• Assisting customers with the initial return of products.
• Diagnose and subsequently prepare quotations for repair.
• Customer liaison and approval to proceed with the repair.
• Repair products down to component level.
• Providing technical support over the phone and by email.
You will need excellent communication skills have a hands on approach and enjoy working with electronics – down to component level! This role would suit someone that has worked within laptop and printer repairs, or someone that has studied electronics or electronic engineering at university!
If you have hands on experience and enjoy working with technical products then get in touch today!
Call 01892 540 054 and ask for Pete!
Follow us on Twitter to make sure you hear about all our new roles! www.twitter.com/rec_sol www.twitter.com/recsolsevenoaks or on Facebook -www.facebook.com/recruitmentsolutionssevenoaks or on Instagram - www.instagram.com/recruitmentsolutionssevenoaks
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website