Customer Service Hosts
Salary in line with the national minimum/living wage
Port Lympne Reserve is part of The Aspinall Foundation, a charity committed to protecting rare and endangered animals from extinction through captive breeding and reintroduction programs.
We require full and part time hosts, to work throughout our luxury guest accommodation on a flexible basis. We are currently looking for energetic, confident and sociable people with an eye for detail to join our fast-paced team. Relevant experience in hospitality and customer service is preferable however full training will be given.
Duties will include:
• Meeting and checking in guests
• Reception duties: booking activities for guests and helping with general enquiries
• Running activities for guests including laser clay, archery and zorbing
• Bar & Restaurant duties: using a till to take orders and payments, serving drinks and clearing tables
• Servicing guest areas
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• A warm approachable manner to both short breaks team and guests
• Strong team player
• Self-confident and the ability to use your own initiative
• Good time-keeping
• Good organisational skills
The role is variable hours up to 40 hours a week, worked on a flexible rota basis providing cover from Monday to Sunday including bank holidays and school holidays. A valid driving licence is essential as you will be required to drive company vehicles.
All applicants must have right to work in the UK.
Closing date: Friday 1 February 2018
To Apply – Please email your C.V.
or send to: HR Department, Port Lympne Reserve, Aldington Road, Lympne, Kent, CT21 4PD