We are looking for a bright and energetic Sales Administrator to deliver a smooth customer journey from beginning to end. Your focus will deal with sales orders in a timely and professional manner and you will bring excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with people at all levels. If you get a strong sense of satisfaction in a job well done and would enjoy a career in a rapidly expanding, successful business within the brewing and hop industry we’d love to hear from you.
• Provide the first point of contact for the company to all visitors, deliveries, phone calls and other incoming enquiries
• Receive and process customer sales orders onto a SAGE system
• A highly efficient and organised approach to managing new customers
• Maintain filing systems for sales orders and customer contracts
• Raising quotations for orders with a great eye for detail and accuracy
• The ability to adapt and change priorities according to immediate business needs
• Willingness to learn and develop
• Assist with organisation of trade events, roadshows and support for sales and marketing
• Computer literate with MS Office with good Excel skills
• Sage 50 Accountants Professional or similar accountancy software
• Excellent written, spoken communication and numeracy skills
• A highly efficient and organised approach to your workload
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV together with a covering letter. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. No agencies please.