Our client, an award winning firm based in Sittingbourne have an opening for a Legal Secretary to join their firm.
The purpose of the role is to assist and support fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
* Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms (Oyez) and quotes.
* Answer the telephone in a professional and efficient manner.
* Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying and updating client details.
* Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date.
* Arranging appointments and dealing with clients.
* Access and input data on to the firm's client case management system Proclaim.
* Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required.
* Handle all confidentially information discreetly.
Experience and knowledge:
* Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within a busy Conveyancing department.
* Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a legal secretarial qualification is desirable).
* The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines.
* Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner whilst on the phone and in person.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word is essential.
Please submit your CV for consideration.