Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
B2C Sales Developer
£24k - 25k per year + OTE £35k
We are looking for a B2C Sales Developer for our client – they are in Property. Your role will focus on outbound calls of qualified leads, answering inbound calls from potential customers with a focus on converting into sales, this role will include customer service, excellent business/contracts administration. This is not a ‘cold call’ as all the leads are generated from online advertising and referrals, although moving forwards proactive business development skills will be essential as new business generation will be key.
Over the coming months this client is expanding the surveyor team so this role will be pivotal.
The person we are looking for needs to be a highly motivated professional sales person, with excellent rapport building skills to work in our fast pace busy office. Experience in B2C sales and administration skills is essential.
They should be confident, super organised and prepared to work hard to learn the technical aspects of the role. Motivated, reliable and able to work well as a team player.
•You will need to have a confident yet friendly telephone manner that will look after our clients throughout the business process from initial call to closure of contracts.
•Excellent PC skills to navigate our systems and well written English for e-mail communication essential.
•The individual shall be able to deal with all levels of persons throughout the business including clients, agents, surveyors and vendors and also have the ability to manage a multitasking workload of sales processes.
•The ideal candidate will be flexible and organised and able to follow our sales process.
•Other duties include negotiation and assistance to manage several surveyor’s diaries consecutively, making and rescheduling appointments where necessary.
•Ensure clients are kept up to date and looked after from start to finish with the aim of bringing repeat business, referrals and key account clients.
The office based role shall support a team of busy surveyors and the candidate shall work together with a close administrative team in the office.
In addition the sales team also cover the reception desk on an adhoc basis to cover lunch times or leave, in this you would take inbound calls, take professional messages before passing onto colleagues in the rest of the business.
This is a super friendly, fast paced and very successful business where there is excellent earning potential once you have been trained.
• Communicate and liaise effectively with all clients, agents and colleagues.
• Responding to qualified leads and understanding the needs of the client.
• Be able to demystify technical construction briefs for clients.
• Converting leads to achieve maximum sales results.
• Building customer relationships and inspiring confidence to encourage repeat business and sell additional services.
• Maximise account value whilst meeting the genuine needs of the customer.
• Assisting with diary management - frequently rescheduling, prioritising and gatekeeping.
• Dealing with incoming emails and phone calls.
• Projecting a smart, friendly, polite and professional image whilst providing the highest standard of customer care.
• Maintaining office systems, including online data management and filing
Fast and efficient administration duties
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.