Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
French Speaking Claims Adjuster
£35000.00 - £45000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is an Insurance Company is looking for a French Speaking Claims Adjuster to join their expanding Claims department in the London office. The purpose of the role is to provide handling and adjustment of a variety of sized French Construction Claims.
* Providing claims handling on French Construction claims
* Applying knowledge/judgement to determine liability by gathering and analysing relevant facts
* Establishing timely reserves and performing ongoing review throughout claims cycle within authority limit by estimating and validating value of claims
* Negotiating the statements of claims by establishing appropriate negotiation strategy within authority limits; knowing when to escalate due to severity and complexity
* Ensuring customer service by proactively communicating information; responding to inquiries and following customer protocols
* Ensuring legal compliance by following French laws, regulations and internal controls, including those on confidentiality, identifying and raising fraud concerns if necessary
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience/ knowledge of handling Claims
* Fluent in French
* Experience from an Insurance or Legal background
* Good organisation skills
* Strong IT skills
What you need to know:
* 2 year contract - will go perm for the right candidate
* Based in London
* Salary between £35,000 - £45,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.