Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Claims Technician DA
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a City based Lloyds Broker is looking for an experienced Claims Technician to join their expanding Delegated Claims Team. Work from home model with 2-3 visits to London per month. The purpose of the role is to provide an efficient, high quality, reliable claims service to the Customers in respect of binding authority claims bordereaux.
* Preparation of & familiarisation with bordereaux collection and other files for effective presentation to Underwriters.
* Create entries and update financial records on relevant system(s).
* Producing claims statistics and liaising with other teams to produce earned to incurred statistics.
* Complete requisitions and liaise with accounts dept for the same.
* Deal with claims payments under direct supervision of a senior colleague / manager.
* Develop and sustain relationships with Clients, TPA's, Insurers and colleagues.
* Ensure the company systems and procedures are followed at all times
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience of working in a claims role.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Delegated Authority contracts preferable
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Good knowledge of London Market information technology systems CLASS, ECF, IMR.
* Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of insurance and related issues through formal and informal learning
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based at home with 2-3 visits per month to London
* Salary between £30,000 - £40,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.