Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Head of Freight Sales
+ uncapped commission
Central London, Greater London
New Appointments Group
Head of Freight Operations
Are you an experienced operational freight sales professional? Are you looking for a role that will utilise your sales experience together with your keen eye on processes, efficiencies and driving operational change? This role will suit a candidate who has knowledge of the freight sector who can challenge the current methods of working and provide guidance and direction for the implementation of an innovative new booking system. You will be an excellent communicator, as there will be a requirement to collaborate with key stakeholders to provide direction on pivotal changes with the outcome of increasing freight revenue streams. This is a role where you will directly impact the output of operations.
* Work close with the IT team to review current processes for an innovative booking platform to improve efficiencies in processes - leading on the delivery of change, whilst continuing to deliver a first-class customer experience
* Engaging with key stakeholders to drive the implementation and roll out of the new platform, ensuring it is delivered on time and on budget, whilst ensuring minimum disruption to service
* Proactively identify complex operational challenges and how these will be translated into new front-facing processes in order to deliver value improve customer experience - ensuring decisions are data based and value-drive
* Drive sales plans and strategy to increase freight revenue streams across multi-continents
* Drive business and growth objectives
* Deliver best practice across a global network of customers
* A natural collaborator, skilled at adapting their leadership style as required
* Ability to innovate and implement
* Ability to communicate effectively and influence at different levels of the business - forming strong working relationships.
* Have an energetic, enthusiastic and structured sales ethos
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business, where you can truly be involved with implementing change, driving value-add processes and developing sales on a global basis.
CVs in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.