Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Underwriting Operations Specialist
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing MGA who are recognised as a market leader in the niche financial institutions insurance arena, offering innovative risk solutions to clients across US, Europe and the UK. You will be joining a small team of highly experienced insurance market professionals.
The Operations Specialist will have a broad spectrum of duties and work across the business to support underwriting, claims, finance, compliance and reporting. This will be a dynamic role which will evolve over time as the business grows.
Some examples of responsibilities
* Manage risk, premium and claims bordereaux
* Data analysis
* Create reports for brokers and capacity providers
* Generate M.I. reports for internal stakeholders
* Support the automation of processes
* Support the enhancement of systems, processes and procedures
* Monitor transactions to ensure effective payment flow
What you need to show
* Experience in technical operations, underwriting analysis or underwriting support from an insurer, broker or MGA background.
* Understanding of the coverholder / delegated authority market
* I.T. savvy
* Proactive and able to find solutions to problems
* Able to work independently and assume ownership / responsibility
* Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
* Salary is £50,000 to £60,000 + benefits
* Monday to Thursday working in the City with Friday at home
* An opportunity to grow and develop with a dynamic and expanding business who operate with entrepreneurial flair underpinned by a clear vision and a wealth of experience and expertise.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.