Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior Insurance Technician
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is a Lloyds Broker is looking for a Senior Insurance Technician to join their expanding team in London. The purpose of the role is to assist with the Technician documentation as well as providing support and development to the ore junior team members.
* Produce and process Binding Authorities and Open Market Slips.
* Produce MRC Slips/Endorsements, Cover Notes, Policy Schedules, Debit Notes
* Monthly Bordereaux and Line slip declarations.
* Daily use of Xchanging (DXC) and other London market systems
* Processing of documentation and premiums and dealing with any resulting queries.
* Liaise with the claims team on claims issues & reports
* Setting up of Binding Authorities
* Liaise with the accounts teams on premium settlements and credit control
* Work with the brokers to ensure that a timely and professional service is provided to clients and markets alike.
* Support other technicians internally for guidance on Xchanging matters.
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within a similar Insurance Technical role
* Excellent knowledge of Lloyds/ London market Insurance procedures
* Experience handling Non-marine risks
* Detailed knowledge of Binding Authority agreements - processes and procedures
* Use of DDM, DCOM or Xchanging
* Experience with Bordereaux processing
* Good organisation skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge/ experience of ECF
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London - HYBRID (1-2 days a week in London)
* Salary between £50,000 - £60,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.