Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Insurance Technician
Salary: upto £45,000
Location: Hybrid - home/ London
A Lloyds Broker is looking for an Insurance Technician to support the broking team and assist with processing of all Insurance documentation.
* Production, processing and monitoring of Binding Authority agreements
* Produce slips/ endorsements, Insurance Certificates, policy schedules, debit notes.
* Daily use of Account & Settlement systems
* Closing Premium - Open market and Binder via the Insurance Market Repository. LPANS, Stage 1 & 2 signings and dealing with queries.
* DCOM & Crystal systems for Binder agreements and registration
* DDM - Uploading of Premium bordereaux
* Dealing with Accounts, Underwriters and Client queries.
* Keeping track of Open Market renewals and sending renewal notices and chasers
* Premium payment chasing
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Previous experience within a Similar Technical role
* Strong knowledge of the Insurance industry
* Experience processing MRC Slips
* Strong IT skills
* Knowledge of A&S repository
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.