Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Work anywhere model with 2/3 visits to London per month
Purpose of the role:
To provide an efficient, high quality, reliable claims service to Customers in respect of binding authority claims bordereaux operating within a busy team / dept.
* Preparation of & familiarisation with bordereaux collection and other files for effective presentation to Underwriters.
* Create entries and update financial records on relevant system(s).
* Producing claims statistics and liaising with other teams to produce earned to incurred statistics.
* Complete requisitions and liaise with accounts dept for the same.
* Deal with claims payments under direct supervision of a senior colleague / manager.
* Develop and sustain relationships with Clients, TPA's, Insurers and colleagues.
* Ensure the company systems and procedures are followed at all times
* Previous experience of working in a claims role.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Delegated Authority contracts preferable
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Good knowledge of London Market information technology systems CLASS, ECF, IMR.
* Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of insurance and related issues through formal and informal learning
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.