Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Outstanding basic salary & benefits package
Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd
An exceptional new instruction for a Credit Manager (International Export Markets) with a global manufacturing client.
This is a new position for the business and can be based at their London hub OR at their Folkestone site, with hybrid working available (50% on site and 50% remote working).
The role reports into the Global Treasurer with dotted line to VP International and is a critical member of their International Export (Global Markets Group) team, contributing to their top line growth, profitability and free cash flow metric via establishment of customer credit limits to accommodate sales requirements.
Key candidate will have significant experience in a similar role within an FMCG (fast moving consumer goods), medical device, pharmaceutical, or similar manufacturing company.
This role is heavily focused on engaging international customers and providing insight to the commercial and executive teams.
Due to the nature of the role, relationships are critical, as well as both domestic and international travel to meet customers and flexibility to account for different time zones. Travel forms approximately 10% of the role.
This role will be one that is naturally going to evolve over the years once processes are further established and therefore a proactive, but strategic mindset, is crucial.
Essentials we are seeking in an individual:
• Experience of credit and collection experience (B2B, DTC) in international environments.
• Self-motivated with the ability to plan ahead and use initiative.
• Proficiency in business, anti-trust and bankruptcy laws.
• Proficiency in financial analysis including trends, working capital, operations understanding and interrelationships.
• Decision making - Ability to analyse and interpret data to make accurate and expedient decisions.
• Commercially aware with a clear focus on driving excellent financial & commercial performance.
• Awareness of developing and maintaining a framework of strong financial controls.
Exceptional salary available, subject to experience
£5.5K car allowance
10% bonus scheme
24 days holiday (plus the opportunity to purchase up to 3 additional days per year).plus bank holidays
9% matched contribution pension scheme
Health Shield - medical/health cash back scheme
37 hours per week Monday to Thursday 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am – 4.30pm
The position can be based in London OR Folkestone with 50% on site and 50% working remotely
A full/detailed job description is available.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.