Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Exposure Management Analyst
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Our client who is an Insurance company operating in the Lloyds market who is looking for an Exposure Management Analyst to join their team. The primary purpose of the role is to work within the Modelling Team to model Terrorism risk and Nat Cat Risk, execute ad-hoc projects, to understand and use current in-house tools, and to report global exposures across all lines of business to the Underwriters and facilitate technical pricing and loss estimation.
* Process and analyse natural catastrophe risk information presented and carry out risk analysis of submissions including data quality analysis
* Work closely with the underwriters to provide findings from output
* Adding value to the underwriting process by providing insights into the modelled output and reliability of the results
* Ensure complete information is maintained in the internal system
* Assist in shaping analytical capabilities
* Use SQL queries to retrieve and update modelling information as required
Essential Skills Required:
* Previous experience within a similar analytical role
* Some knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Access, SQL and VBA an advantage)
* A good understand of the insurance Market and Catastrophe Modelling
* Strong attention to detail
* Good organisational and communication skills
* Ability to work independently in a team-orientated environment
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* Based in London
* Salary between £30,000 - £35,000
* A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
* A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.