Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Senior Compliance Officer
£75000 - £85000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
The successful candidate will be joining an established, independent Lloyd's broking house who offer a broad range of US and international property & casualty risk solutions across open market and DUA channels. Become part of an organisation who place client service at the heart of what they do.
* Senior Compliance Officer
* Lead and be the specialist and key contact for all matters related to compliance
* Identify and mitigate compliance risks and exposures for the business, including those related to sanctions, financial crime, data protection, Lloyd's, the FCA, and overseas regulation
* Collaborate with colleagues to proactively find business-centric solutions to compliance and regulatory challenges
* Foster a culture of compliance within the firm through strong relationships with all departments, supporting producers in their business production endeavours whilst remaining confident to challenge any risky or non-compliant behaviours
Skill set and expertise:
* This is a stand-alone role, so applicants must possess a proven track record working in a compliance capacity within a Lloyd's broking environment.
* Proactive approach to compliance and able to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Permanent employment contract
* Salary to £85,000 + benefits
* Hybrid Working Flexibility - City & Home
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.