Business Development Coordinator
Up to £28500 per annum
Travail Employment Group
Business Development Coordinator
Portchester, £28.5K plus bonus, 37.5 hours p/w (some flexibility required), Hybrid Working, Company car, Pension, 20 days holiday, parking on site.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work with one of the South's leading Building & Engineering training providers specialising specifically within the Apprenticeship sector. The position of Business Development & Recruitment Coordinator is a busy and varied role combining sales with the coordination of the Apprenticeship recruitment.
* Promote apprenticeships to both existing and new employers
* Contact and engage with businesses to encourage them to invest in an apprentice and bring them on board as employers
* Attend networking events as required and liaise with stakeholders and other professionals
* Key Account Management
* Work with the marketing team to create a marketing strategy for the year to ensure apprenticeship recruitment targets are met
* Attending external events such as School/College and community exhibitions and job fairs.
* Work to annual enrolment target across the business ensuring all learners are ready for funding before their start date
* Manage learner enquiries from events.
* Manage apprentice employers.
* Annual review of recruitment process
This role would suit someone who has a strong background in sales and who enjoys working with people, in particular networking at events, job fairs and educational settings. You will be a confident individual who has the skills and experience to create and deliver presentations, engaging with potential employers and encouraging them to invest in an apprentice. You will have strong administration skills and work accurately and efficiently to ensure compliance.
You will be required to maximise the fee income of new starts working to annual enrolment targets so a background in business development is essential.
Experience of working within Apprenticeships, Further Education or Training would be advantageous but not essential as full industry training will be provided by a very supportive and knowledgeable team. The desire to succeed and ability to engage is what will make the successful candidate stand out.
My client provides specialist training to the Building Engineering Services Sector. They have been delivering gas, plumbing and electrical apprenticeships since 2004. Apprentices on their programmes benefit from a wealth of industry experience amongst their training team, as well as extensively equipped workshop facilities and structured learning programmes.
The Business Development and Recruitment Coordinator position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to manage their own workload in a hybrid capacity. Some events are in the evening so you will have the flexibility to manage your own time throughout the 37.5 hour week.
Basic Salary £28.5K
Generous bonus paid quarterly.
Flexible hours - 37.5 per week
On site Parking
20 days holiday
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.