Senior Claims Broker
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Senior Claims Broker
Location: Hybrid - home/ London
You will be required to handle International Property, Casualty & Energy claims from first advice to final settlement whilst adhering to FCA and company compliance protocols
* Create entries and update financial records on system.
* Liaise with and advise Clients on claims procedures.
* Liaise with Adjusters and/ or Lawyers on claims.
* Liaise with colleagues and (re)insurers on claims.
* Negotiate settlement of claims with (re)insurers and their advisers, including face to face meetings.
* Draft and send standard and non-standard correspondence,
* Make written records of all conversations with customers and/or Insurers, or other relevant business contacts, in accordance with the firm's procedures manual.
* Complete cheque and/or requisitions and liaise with Accounts for the same.
* Deal with claims payments within designated authority.
* Ensure that the firm's systems and compliance are followed at all times, in accordance with the firm's compliance manual.
* Such tasks as may be required to assist with the effective handling of claims within the company.
KEY SKILLS/ REQUIREMENTS:
* Previous experience of working in a similar claims role.
* Knowledge of Brokersure system - preferable but not essential.
* Good knowledge of London Market systems including CLASS, ECF, IMR etc.
* Experience across Property, Casualty and/or Energy Claims
* Prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
* Develop and sustain relationships with Clients, Insurers and colleagues.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.