£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Claims Handler
Location: Hybrid - home/ London
A leading Lloyds Broker is looking for a Claims Handler to join their team on a hybrid working basis.
Purpose of the role:
This role provides detailed, effective support across a wide variety of tasks within the Claims department, predominantly focusing on handling Property and Liability claims across Ireland and the rest of Europe.
You will build strong working relationships with Insurers and Brokers within Europe and ensure a high level of service is maintained. This is a busy role that requires exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work autonomously.
* Be responsible for day-to-day processing of complex claims including review and assistance where coverage is disputed
* Ensure that bordereaux are processed in a timely manner by the team and funds are kept topped up
* Maintaining relationships with Third party Administrators and ensuring the efficient running of outsourced contracts
* Liaising with colleagues on risks
* Solving problems, particularly with Financial Operations teams including Lloyd's signing issues and finance queries
* Set up new TPA agreements where necessary and ensure reporting lines are clearly set out
* Manage risks with large deductibles and Self-Insured retentions
* Ensure that processing and work is in line with current regulatory requirements
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Previous experience working in the London Market, preferably focusing on wholesale business.
* Have in depth knowledge of Property and Liability claims handling
* You will have experience working with Office systems, such as Word, Excel, Outlook,
* Use of ECF
* You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships with a range of partners and insurers such as adjusters and solicitors.
* You will understand the importance of keeping documentation and systems up to date and ensuring all conversations are recorded
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.