Commercial Account Executive
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Job: Account Executive
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Location: Hybrid - home/ Kent
Our client is a large leading Lloyd's Broker looking for an Account Executive to join their expanding team based in the Kent office.
The purpose of the role is to work in the Corporate risk team dealing with a broad range of clients and handling their Commercial Insurance risks and building strong client relationships.
* Manage a portfolio of predominantly large, complex and/or multinational clients
* Identify, and agree strategies for, clients' risk management, risk financing and insurance needs and objectives
* Lead and sign off insurance programme design activities
* Produce budget proposals and negotiate fees
* Host client and insurer meetings in conjunction with specialist broker and client service teams
* Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
Key Skills/ Requirements:
* Experience within a Senior Handler or Account Executive Insurance role
* Knowledge of Property and/ or Casualty (Combined) insurance
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Negotiating and Influencing skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* ACII part/fully qualified (or equivalent)
* Dynamic with previous client facing experience
* Cert CII qualified and working towards ACII is desirable
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.