Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Property Underwriting Assistant
Up to £30000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Underwriting Assistant
A Lloyd's Syndicate is looking to recruit an Underwriting team as an Underwriting Assistant within theUk and European Property team.
* Administers accurate and timely logging of data onto the relevant systems prior to passing over to data entry team
* Maintains all user defined databases for underwriting unit
* Assists in the resolution of all transactional data management issues
* Supports various month close procedures as directed
* Point of contact for liaison with third-party data processing team
* Administers Document Management processes to correct standards
* Anticipates the needs of and provides underwriting support service in a timely manner to the Underwriting team
* Manages the timely response to requests for information related to policy processing
* Supports ad-hoc requests from underwriters and brokers
* Liaises with Brokers to manage accounts
* Maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times
* An active member of the team meetings, sharing relevant information with colleagues and contributing positively to the team's objectives
* Commits to, and demonstrates progress towards, professional qualifications (e.g. ACII)
* Seeks to develop an understanding of Underwriting and target business
Key Skills/ Requirements:
- Previous experience within an Underwriting environment
- Good knowledge of Insurance
- Strong communication and organisation skills
This is an excellent opportunity which provides great development opportunities and support for Insurance qualifications
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.