Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Assistant Director of Aviation
£50000 - £75000 per annum
Tower Hamlets, Greater London
Join one of the most respected and innovative Aviation divisions operating in the Lloyd's market. This Assistant Director role will be within an international, Lloyd's broker who place and service a broad range of global aviation industry risks. You will work closely with both clients and the market.
* Assistant Director - Aviation
* supervision of all account handling activity within the team
* analyse and provide advice on risk and insurance issues
* develop effective placement strategies
* oversee the creation of market presentations
* negotiate with key markets and develop underwriting relationships
* understand client requirements and expectations
* build and maintain strong client relationships
* ensure robust adherence to company and regulatory standards
* in general contribute to coordinated and efficient operations within the division
Essential Skills Required:
* knowledge and experience within international aviation insurance
* exposure to different risks within the aviation sector
* familiarity with the placement of risks into the Syndicate / Company and Overseas markets
* experience negotiating coverage issues
* Strong client relationship management skills.
What you need to know:
* Permanent role
* HYBRID WORKING - 3 days City office / 2 days home
* Salary between £50,000 and £75,000
* A great opportunity to join a highly successful team with a Top 10 independent Lloyd's Broker.
* A very inclusive environment where you will benefit from the dynamism of an independent organisation but supported by the infrastructure of a global market leader.
Ref ~ 9215
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.