Wrotham, Tonbridge and Malling, Kent
Cobb & Jones Recruitment
Billing Administrator | Wrotham/Hybrid | £25k – £26K
A leading organisation with UK wide operations is entering a period of growth and therefore requires an Billing Administrator to join their Head Office. The purpose of this role is to assist with all aspects of the billings. You will ensure that the invoicing is accurate, policies are adhered to and that relationships are maintained.
Main Duties include: -
• Updating sales day books daily from our ward census, chasing and liaising with sites to ensure correct information is provided in line with our procedures and audit requirements.
• Assist with invoicing and crediting where needed.
• Assist as necessary with data and information requests for the finance department and senior management teams.
• Produce all invoices for your sites at month-end in line with tight deadlines.
• Perform adhoc tasks as and when needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Experience of working in an office along with knowledge of billing processes is desirable.
• Computer literate with a knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel.
• Rapport Building
• Attention to detail
• High standards
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.