Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Trainee Data Analyst - Data Analytics and Reporting
Up to £20000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Data Analyst Apprentice - Data Analytics and Reporting
An excellent opportunity for an Apprentice to join a large Lloyds Insurance Broker within a Data Analyst role. The purpose of the role is to assist in the data manipulation and analysis of insurance contracts and provide analytical support to help deliver exceptional service to support the company in maintaining and developing relationships.
* Aggregation monitoring
* Mapping of exposures
* Manipulate large data sets in Excel for analysis
* Develop and update automation processes
* Quality checks on work to adhere to minimum standards
* Keep up to date with catastrophe events worldwide
Key Skills Required:
* Strong IT skills
* Interest in natural hazards
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work within a team or individually
* High attention to detail
* Strong communication skills written and verbal
* Ability to prioritise workload and time effectively
This role would suit a recent school/ colleague leaver looking for a trainee role within an analytical function which provides full training and development opportunities.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.