Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Up to £20000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Apprentice Broker
An excellent opportunity for an Apprentice to join a large Lloyds Insurance Broker as a Trainee Broker. The purpose of the role is service the insurance needs of Wholesale customers, providing quality customer care, ensuring that documents are obtained and despatched promptly, and all issues raised by the client are effectively dealt with.
* Support management and colleagues, throughout the company, in their endeavours to achieve and surpass targets and always provide a first-class service whilst adhering to all FCA principles and the specific requirements of Treating Customers Fairly, Contract Certainty, Conflict of Interest.
* Achieve a thorough understanding of the insurance basics, Insurance principles and Insurance Broking market
* Answering telephone calls promptly and effectively dealing with all enquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
* Dealing with Client enquiries.
* Telephoning/e-mailing/ clients, Insurers, Third Parties and other associated persons or businesses to effectively, professionally, and efficiently resolve Insurance issues on behalf of our clients.
* Generating system correspondence to Clients, Insurers, and Third Parties
* Notifying Insurers of changes and of new cover issued
* Obtaining and submitting completed Client documentation to Insurers promptly.
* Processing, checking and dispatching policy documentation to Clients.
* Processing mid-term adjustments allocated.
* Issuing Renewal Review Notices and documentation
* Updating records following changes or amendment to risk details.
* Pursuing and securing, outstanding, renewal premiums
* Creating new policy records for any new risks allocated
Key Skills Required:
* Strong IT skills
* Experience in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
* Effective time management skills.
* Ability to work within a team or individually
* High attention to detail
* Strong communication skills written and verbal
This role would suit a recent school/ colleague leaver looking for a trainee role within a Broker function which provides full training and development opportunities.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.