Finisher and Driver
Up to £21000 per annum + DOE
Our client specialises in security printing and multi-media solutions for elections, immigration, banking and government markets. Their products range from examination certificates to results slips, immigration visas, cheques, web portals and secure envelopes. They are seeking a Finisher/Driver to take on general warehouse duties such as packing, assisting with mailing machines and delivering products.
About the role
* General packing of products
* Shrink wrapping, running mailing machines, box making and use of the stitching machine
* Ensuring daily van checks are undertaken
* Keeping the vans and your work area clean and tidy
* Liaising with courier companies and arranging collections
* Driving the company van and delivering products
* A full clean UK driving license and over the age of 21 for company insurance purposes
* To communicate well and work as part of the team
* Confidence that a satisfactory DBS check can be obtained (paid on behalf of the employer)
* 2 satisfactory references (one must be from a previous employer)
Benefits the role offers
* Full training provided
* 7:30-15:50 Monday-Friday
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.