Warehouse and Production Operative
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Travail Employment Group
Job Title: Warehouse and Production Operative
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum
Location: Outskirts of Uckfield
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 4pm with a 30-minute lunch break
Benefits: 20 days holiday per annum, company pension
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with an exciting client, based on the outskirts of Uckfield who are currently seeking a Warehouse and Production Operative to join their busy and friendly team. This is an exciting role for a candidate, ideally with previous experience within a production environment, to join a growing company.
The Warehouse and Production Operative will be split between using the companies order management system to ensure orders are shipped out daily to customers, as well as labelling and packing, receiving and sending deliveries of raw materials and finished products. As such the ideal candidate will have excellent computer and organisational skills as well as being comfortable lifting medium to heavy packages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Using an Order Management System to receive orders and prepare picklists for the day
* Pick customer orders, prepare for delivery and despatch orders to local and international couriers daily
* Prepare product packaging (e.g construct fiddly boxes, label packaging)
* Use filling machinery to package products ready for retail
* Encapsulating products using an encapsulation machine (full training given)
* Receiving and sending deliveries of raw materials
* Adhering to food hygiene standards
* Maintaining high standards of cleanliness, tidiness and other quality standards at all times whilst working
* Working reliably, accurately and efficiently in carrying out all assigned tasks and processes
* Ability to retain and maintain up to date product knowledge
* Adapting to the day to day needs of the company
Key Skills Required:
* An excellent team player
* A great communicator
* Willing to work under pressure when required
* Computer literate (any previous knowledge of ordering systems would be advantageous)
* Proficient in using MS Programs, such as Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook and Excel
* Reliable and trustworthy
* Able to lift up to 25kg
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.