Sales & Logistics Administrator
£23k - 25k per year + Holiday Pay
We seek a super organised, self motivated administrator who can multi-task and work to the highest levels of accuracy. This role is a hybrid of sales administration and operations and export, so the ideal candidate will have been undertaking a role where they are perhaps covering a number of tasks, the details below will outline some of the key tasks but a full JD is available upon application. This role is available immediately.
• Take leading role in the organisation of logistics to meet delivery deadlines.
• Complete the necessary export documentation including EUR1 and C.O.O certifications.
• Compiling the weekly shipping schedule
• To receive and input sales orders accurately and efficiently.
• To check and authorise sales orders
• The ability to ensure order confirmations are sent within lead time of 48 hours.
• Ensure customers, sales people and management are informed of issues/delays in a timely manner.
• Dealing with customer order related enquiries by phone and email – internally and externally when necessary.
• Responsibility for preparing WIP for daily production meeting and able to head the meeting as the representative from the Sales Admin Office.
• Ensuring WIP is maintained on a daily basis and relevant information is updated, including despatches.
• The ability to ensure all orders are signed and agreed by Purchasing for adequate raw material stock availability.
• Responsibility for obtaining and recording all signed delivery notes (goods out) when needed.
• Update and maintain the raw material shortage log.
• Participate in the ISO process, raising non-conformances, and writing SOP’s.
• Signing of DG notes on completion of qualification
• Compilation of DG notes when required
Skills and Competencies
• Dangerous Goods logistics knowledge -beneficial
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office - Essential
• ERP system knowledge preferably Microsoft Nav - essential
• Well organised and must be capable of decision making, prioritising and multi-tasking, and working to agreed schedules and targets.- essential
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.