Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
£18,000 - £25,000
Goldhawk Associates Ltd
I am currently recruiting for a regional firm and they are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their team. This is a good opportunity for someone who is looking for a friendly and professional working environment. It can be based out of any of their offices in Tenterden, Rye or Bexhill. They are looking for an AAT part-qualified/qualified accounts assistant with a minimum of 3 years` practice experience. This is a full-time position.
- Preparation of sole trade, partnership, and company accounts from client records
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of tax computations
- Preparation and submission of company tax returns
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence with numbers
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Good Microsoft Office skills. Knowledge of IRIS would be beneficial but not required
They offer hybrid working and offer all non-training staff a 2 day office/3 day home split. So you must be able to commute to an office twice a week.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.