£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Brighton and Hove, Sussex
Hays Specialist Recruitment
Construction Site Manager for new build housing
Your new company
Working for a new build regional developer who are expanding operations into the Sussex area (from their traditional Kent and Surrey areas of work). They typically run contemporary designed projects of up to 40 units as a mix of housing and apartments. They are a stable company who have been expanding, and this role is an addition to their current construction team.
Your new role
An experienced Site Manager with knowledge of new build housing plus apartments you will be working as the stand alone manager on a 40 unit project. The role includes full supervision, organisation and control from the start of the contract through to completion. The role includes -
* Overseeing all site Health & Safety
* Programming of Works
* Supervision of Sub-contractors
* Liaising with the Quantity Surveyor on cost matters
* Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager
* You will be supported by a visiting
What you'll need to succeed
You will need -
* 5 years + experience of similar site work
* Qualified with SMSTS + CSCS Manager + 1st Aid at Work
* Desire to achieve high quality construction projects
* Working with an award winning team with excellent customer service credentials
What you'll get in return
* Good salary and pension scheme and benefits package
* Opportunity to be fully responsible for your own site
* Working for a regional developer on mid to high end contemporary construction projects
* You will be part of a team who take sustainable construction and promote charity within their community seriously
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.