£22000 - £25000 per annum + DOE
West Malling, Kent
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Our distinguished and successful client based in Mid Kent is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their thriving, inclusive and fast paced, Service team.
With state of the art facilities and phenomenal benefits including a free lunch, it is no wonder that this company is one of the most sought after employers in Kent.
The ideal candidate will have strong administration experience working ideally for a large company where following processes whilst maintaining the utmost professionalism is key. The successful candidate must have excellent levels of attention to detail and accuracy whilst working to high standards.
Duties will include:
* Carrying out comprehensive administrative duties, supporting the service process
* Actively monitors and progresses service jobs through the system with a high level of accuracy in accordance with targets and guidelines
* Managing customers proceeds and returns providing expert service
* Working closely with the estimating team to provide administrative support including the accurate entry of data and resending any customer quotations
* Oversee customer invoices ensuring price matches to quotations and parts issued, and actively sending all dispatch reminders daily
* Accurately updating inhouse CRM entering customer records and product data
* Processing customer confirmations to ensure demand is met and sending all payment reminders
* Updating stakeholders with job progression both in writing and over the telephone
The right candidate will have/ be:
* Strong office based administration experience in a role where communication with b2b stakeholders is frequent would be ideal
* Exceptional grasp of the English language, both verbal and written
* High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience of working within strict standard operating procedures
* A calm outlook even when under pressure
* The ability to react to changing priorities
* Educated to A Level standard as a minimum is ideal
This a great opportunity for an experienced administrator to work for a company who really do offer their workforce some unusual benefits as well as the opportunity to become an expert in your field.
What are you waiting for.... APPLY ONLINE NOW!
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.