Finance Business Partner
Cobb & Jones Recruitment
Finance Business Partner | Hybrid
A National Manufacturing organisation is looking for a forward thinking Finance Business Partner
to join their finance team at their Kent office.
The purpose of this role is to take day to day ownership of Operational Expenditure for manufacturing, engineering, and warehousing to support the business with controlling the cost function.
You will do this by Partnering with the UK business and focusing on adding value by:
• Preparing budgets, forecasting and analysis of cost activities to ensure accurate reporting to support the company’s management in business decision making
• Acting as the main finance contact for the management team
• Responsible for accurate and timely cost reporting for the site. For the actual, forecast, latest estimate, budget and scenario planning financial data. Internal to UK, region and group reporting. External for statutory and regulatory purposes
• Financial process involvement, capacity planning and cost systems
• Detailed understanding of the manufacturing business processes and information flows
• Support the Lead Finance Business Partner – with tacking headcount at UK & Eire plants and warehouses
• Provide support for product costing, unit cost reporting and inventory management processes
• Support the Lead Finance Business Partner and Business Controller with the coordination of monthly close, forecast, budget and latest estimate activities including interpretation of variances and advice to management
• Support Business Controlling team in process optimization and continuous improvement
• Participation in ad-hoc business development projects
To be considered for this role you must be studying for a professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA). You will have a high level of commercial business acumen preferably gained in a manufacturing background and have excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.