Temporary CNC Setter/Operator
£15 - £25 per annum
We are recruiting for an experienced Temporary CNC Setter/Operator who will assist with manufacturing of vacuum components. Our client specialises in X-ray anodes, UHV Viewports and processes anti-reflective coatings.
About the role
* Working on Mach CNC lather and mill machine
* Using G-Code to program and set up CNC machine
* Completing standard functions as well as new productions line
* Being able to puncture different bold size on various flanges
* Knowledge of the machinery, tools, equipment, and materials common to the role
* Knowledge of G-codes, standards, and regulations for this role
* Knowledge of Fusion 360 is advantage
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good time management and task management skills.
Benefits the role offers
* Friday you get to finish at 2.30pm.
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.