Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Temporary Bar and Waiting Staff
Up to £9.50 per hour
We are hiring multiple Bar and Waiting staff to assist with various events at an established venue in Uckfield. Previous experience is required for this role. The job may require a lot of flexibility and wiliness to work long hours on your feet and also work on the weekends and during bank holidays.
About the role
* Attend to the tables and guarantee compliance with cleanliness standards
* Preparing and serving high-quality alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
* Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality
* Making sure tables are clean and tidy
* You'll also be on hand to answer any questions and make sure that customers enjoy their experience
* Using a till to take orders and process payments
* Enjoy working in a busy environment
* Ability to work well within a team
* Ability to follow instructions
* The ability to remain calm under pressure
* Active listening skills and a good memory for remembering different orders from different customers
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary, and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting based on Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will not have been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.