Are you a Registered Adult Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist looking for a rewarding new career as a Functional Assessor?
IMmagIN Recruitment is proud to be seeking Registered General Nurses, Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists for a fresh opportunity within a leading global provider of government health programmes.
Our Client, the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA), is an established organisation which carries out high quality functional assessments on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). The (DWP) requires health information about people who are claiming benefits and the purpose of the assessment is to understand how an illness or disability affects a person’s daily life.
Passionate about making a difference, CHDA have a mission to help customers move forward with their lives by providing a quality, sensitive and respectful service.
What is the role of a Functional Assessor?
• Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre or at home you will be responsible for completing professional
functional health assessments by meeting with individuals and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions.
• You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a high quality,
detailed, impartial report for DWP.
• To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a comprehensive induction and training programme with on-going
support provided to enable you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor
What Benefits will you receive?
• Excellent work-life balance, the working hours are Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, pension scheme and professional indemnity cover
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• NMC /HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
• 25 days of annual leave + option to buy additional days or sell back
• A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people, guaranteeing you really get to know each
customer and make a difference to their life
• An option to work up to 50% from home.
This exciting opportunity offers a fresh challenge within a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development and responsibilities that will keep your skills and continued professional development up to date.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.