£20000 - £22000 per annum
Due to their continued growth, our client, who specialise in heating and ventilation systems are seeking an experienced Customer Administrator to join their team.
About the role
* Preparing and managing service engineer's work schedules
* Updating clients regularly and raising job sheets
* Monitoring of engineer's daily activities
* Preparing, sending and following up on all repair and maintenance quotations
* Obtaining prices for required parts and liaising with engineers to assess requirements
* Ensuring Software is maintained and constantly updated to ensure the latest information is available
* Procuring all parts required to satisfy customer orders
* Preparing weekly reports for internal and external use
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good working knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
* Previous experience of work scheduling would be an advantageous
* Administration experience, 1 year preferred
Benefits the role offers
* Monday to Friday
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.