IT Support Technician
£23000 - £27000 per annum
Due to their continued expansion, our client who provide business clients with I.T solutions and services are seeking a dedicated I.T Support Technician to join their team.
The successful candidate will work with a wide number and variety of clients ranging from fashion to financial services.
About the role
* The role will involve a mixture of telephone and ticket system based support
* Responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting IT issues
* Set-up and trouble shoot a wide range of printers
* Providing technical support to users within agreed timeline
* Using a ticketing system to record support queries
* Providing Problem-solving and researching solutions
* You should be friendly and approachable with effective communication skills
* Demonstrate your ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to successful resolution
* Knowledge and experience in the following: Microsoft 365, including, SharePoint, Azure AD and Endpoint Manager.
Benefits the role offer
* Casual dress
* Company events
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.