£20000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
Our Client are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their ever growing team, once successful you will be providing financial and mortgage advice to the public.
About the role
* Booking in client appointments and also sending confirmation letter packs
* Scanning all documents received and send to the client to CRM
* Arranging advertisements for Nashopper properties
* Filing, archiving management and any ad hoc duties as required
* Logging complaints, creating a file and tracking to resolution with assistance from adviser or director
* To have good communication skills both written and verbal
* Have a good attention to detail and be able to work under pressure
* Be computer literate (Excel, Word and Outlook)
* Able to work in a fast paced environment
Benefits the role offers
* In house training
* Progression opportunities
* Qualification opportunites
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.