Not logged in to Jobsinsussex.com?
Login with your social media accountLog in with Google
Or click here for our login page
Temporary MFL Supply Teacher
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary MFL Supply Teacher to assist with KS3 particularly with the Spanish and French languages. This is a full-time position and will commence Thursday 20th October.
This role requires the right to work in the UK and an Enhanced DBS, which we can assist with the application of if necessary.
About the role
* Scheduling feedback sessions with students and providing extra support or enrichment activities as required
* Assessing the capabilities of the students and developing appropriate lesson plans and curricula
* Attending departmental meetings
* A teacher with a passion for improving standards consistently
* Experience teaching Key Stage 3
* A teacher who can create an inclusive environment, and remove all barriers to learning
* Pro-active and resilient
* Relevant Teaching qualifications
* Knowledge and Understanding of the French and Spanish curriculum
Benefits the role offers
* Competitive rates of pay
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.