Due to continued investment and growth, we have a superb opportunity for a bright, ambitious and proactive individual to begin and progress a career in recruitment, benefitting from our wealth of experience and strong foothold within the market.
You will join our Recruitment Solutions Division, based from our offices in Hastings and will be integral to the overall service delivery of the division, providing pivotal support across both Temporary and Permanent recruitment.
The Sammons Recruitment Group is a leading recruitment services provider, successfully operating for over 60 years, developed through customer-driven, organic growth combined with forward-thinking and adopting technology. We know that recruiting and retaining the right people is what allows us to differentiate ourselves from other recruitment organisations, and we are actively seeking an individual with a real passion for delivering exceptional results.
What's in it for you?
* A fantastic introduction to the recruitment industry
* Sponsorship for professional qualifications
* Career pathways and progression
* Charity & social activities
What will you do?
* Your main priority will be candidate sourcing and management
* You will write job specifications and publish web adverts in a timely manner - creating and posting all Temporary and Permanent job adverts, ensuring they are accurate, upselling and consistently on brand
* You will resource for both Temporary and Permanent requirements, leading campaigns for sourcing new candidates, using existing methods and developing new processes, founding best practice, assisting in audit packs and reference requests for candidate completeness
* You will oversee control for all Temporaries - Checking for COSH, Food Hygiene and DBS checks
* You will undertake day to day management of all candidate profiles, working across different search projects as necessary and formatting CV's in accordance with Consultants' needs (registering new candidates, telephone screening and arranging initial interviews on behalf of Consultants where needed)
* You will update existing candidates, responding to emails and calls, in a timely, efficient and professional manner
* You will cover Consultants' desks in the interim of sickness or holiday
* You will manage and process all DBS Applications, both internal and external
* You will update all CRM records, championing compliance in practice, keeping our database clean and up to date
* You will oversee generic inboxes to ensure all enquires are dealt with proactively, professionally and in a timely manner
* You will ensure requests are being sent and new reviews are coming in for all teams, managing responses and publishing these in an effective and positive manner
* You will market across all online platforms, with clear and conscience brand messaging, supporting in development of online, social media presence and usage throughout the division (including a minimum of 1 LinkedIn job post per day (Perm focussed) and 1 Facebook job post per day (Temp focussed)
* You will draft and publish (after sign-off) monthly Client Mailshots for both Permanent and Temporary services, building on engagement and supporting business development throughout the division
* You will contribute to the team through day-to-day involvement and ad hoc project work
What will you bring?
You really must bring:
* The ability to communicate professionally, both verbal and written
* The ability to multi task
It would be great if you could bring:
* Previous exposure of working in an office-based environment
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.