£20000 - £25000 per annum + DOE
Our Client is looking for a Production Assistant who wants to join a well-rounded company who deal with a multitude of clients and customers.
About the role
* To manage and coordinator all processes relating to sending parts for external treatment
* Making sure to load purchase orders to the system, print order labels and manage consumables with vendors when required
* Provide cover and additional support for the packing and labelling of pumps and spares
* To Support workshop supervisor in promotion of a clean and tidy work environment
* Adhering to the IDEX antitrust policy and ethical guides
* Having excellent communication skills verbally and written
* Able to work well under pressure
* Having knowledge of systems like Microsoft office and MRP/ERP systems
* to be able to work on your own and as part of the team
* To be driven, motivated and energetic
If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.