Process Operator - (Nights)
£20000 - £25000 per annum + DOE
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Process Operator - NIGHTS
Sunday to Thursday
10pm - 6am
Excellent company benefits package
£20k + nightshift allowance = £25k pa
My client, a successful and established organisation are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Process Operator to join their thriving nightshift team.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking and fully computer literate, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a busy workload! You will also have experience in working in a similar process or production role within the manufacturing industry.
You must be able to work the night shift pattern detailed above. Full training will be provided!
Please note; if successful, you will be expected to work rotating day shifts for 3 months whilst training - (Monday to Friday - 10am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm). If this doesnt work for you then we can discuss an alternative training pattern.
* Manufacturing and dispensing functions
* Adhering to manufacturing schedules
* Interacting with other departments as required
* Adhering to GMP, ISO and EHS standards
* Contributing to the general upkeep of Plant
* Ensuring safe working and following procedures
* Accurately completing all documentation
* Working towards improving performance
The right candidate will have/be:
* Production or Process experience within the Manufacturing industry
* A strong team player
* Computer literate; MS Office including Excel
* Confident in prioritising a busy and demanding workload
* Strong organisation skills
* Helpful, reliable, and confident
* The ability to multitask under pressure
* A meticulous attention to detail
* Intermediate or above skills using Excel
* A strong academic record demonstrating your numeracy and literacy skills
Full training will be provided to the right candidate, experience is not required but a good attitude is key! Please note; a numeracy, literacy and ability test will be conducted at interview! Pearson Whiffin will support you through the process.
This really is a great company who really do invest in their staff and offer a very generous benefits package!
If you are interested in joining an inclusive and expanding organisation and meet the above criteria, please do not hesitate to send your CV over for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Senior Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.