£9.50 - £10 per hour
About the role
* Maintain high levels of cleanliness within the kitchen, providing a hygienic environment enabling chefs to prepare food in
* Assist the Head Chef to prepare dishes from the menu
* Thoroughly clean and disinfect refrigerators, ovens, grills and food preparation areas
* Ensure that cleanliness standards meet local and national hygiene standards
* Check equipment and tools and report any faulty equipment to the Head Chef
* Formal culinary training is desirable but not essential
* Basic knowledge of kitchen hygiene and safety standards
* Attention to detail and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please quote reference 1377970. If you know someone suitable for this role, share the word and through our referral scheme receive up to £250! This is just one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for. Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.