Assistant Coverholder Technician
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
City of London, Greater London
Job: Assistant Coverholder Technician
Location: Hybrid Working London/ Home
A large Lloyd's Underwriting Agency has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Coverholder Technician to join their city of London office on a hybrid working basis with 1-2 days a week in the office and the rest from home.
Purpose of the role:
- To provide the Coverholder team with administrative support in relation to binder business.
- To provide support to the Coverholder team in their day-to-day activities.
- To prepare forms, arrange settlement and tracking payment of any transfer request received.
- Raising of manual Eclipse signings for business written on company paper
- To assist in maintenance of European settled direct mailbox.
- Assistance in the preparation of ad-hoc reports.
- Processing of non-cash claim signings and liaising with claims team to ensure Eclipse record is accurate.
- Assistance with the monthly reconciliation of cash receipts, by updating a log with details obtained from pdf cash remittance advices.
- Production of ad-hoc management information reports.
- Quarter end - providing assistance in checking coverholder income entries.
- Assist in manually producing the LPAN documentation, in order to submit premium bordereau to Xchanging (coverholder and direct accounts).
Reporting and Management Information
- Regular reports as required for team meetings.
- Eclipse reporting (quarter end).
- Assist the Coverholder team when performing year end or monthly reporting tasks.
- Timely and accurate information submitted for internal reports;
- Feedback from internal and external stakeholders on service delivery and knowledge of their specific business needs;
- High standards of accuracy and data integrity;
- Accuracy of file construction / binder construction;
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Previous experience within an office/ administrative role WITHIN Insurance environment
- Knowledge of Insurance practices
- Underwriting processes, controls and systems (desirable but not essential).
- Avoids errors and ensures high standards of accuracy and data integrity;
- Analytical and problem solving;
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.