Supply Chain Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + DOE
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
Our client is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to manage the group supply chain and supporting operations across two sites!
* Maximising all spend efficiencies and negotiating stock retention with a drive to reduce overall stock holding.
* Overseeing warehouse stock management in both storage and retrieval, and actively coordinating demand across both sites.
* Meeting cost, quality, and delivery targets across all purchased goods, materials, and components.
* Maintaining, improving, and overseeing all supplier relationships and contracts to ensure effective pricing, lead times, and quality control.
* Accurately forecasting delivery and stock levels, managing any supply problems, and liaising effectively with relevant internal teams.
The successful candidate will have:
* Solid experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
* Experience managing a team, leading from the front, motivating, and inspiring others.
* Great commercial and financial awareness.
* Strong communication skills, written and verbal, across all levels, internally and externally.
* Effective relationship building and negotiating skills.
* A tenacious, proactive approach.
* Analytical and numeracy skills.
* Confidence using MRP systems and MS Office programs.
* Must have a driving license and vehicle
* Flexibility to travel when required across 2 sites (every other week, expenses covered)
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.