£22000 - £24000 per annum
Our client has celebrated over 30 years in providing quality Oak framed buildings, garages & complexes, extensions and leisure buildings. They manufacture here in the UK and deliver nationwide including the channel islands. They have a dedicated team of sales experts who assist the customer with quotations and design options for a wide range of complexes of all sizes. They are currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join the sales team supporting with a wide range of daily operations to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the business.
* Dealing with and being the first point of contact for inbound enquiries (phone, web, email and walk ins)
* Ensure orders are processed quickly and efficiently
* Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with and distributed appropriately
* Working with the sales team to understand and maximise opportunities
* Working with the content and marketing manager to identify potential content
* Implementing and evolution of CRM system
* Generating and developing sales reports
The appointed person will be confident to use computer software to high level, demonstrate excellent communication skills, strong organisational skills, communicate well and work as part of the team, to assist and understand the sales process and manage time effectively.
You have recently applied for this Job. Please wait before re-applying
Use this space to outline your skills, experience and reason for applying.